15.5.10

Love HAS Got to do with it

A quick glance can only show
So much from a young girl
to another girl suspecting
that she maybe
would be someone to get close
to and perhaps make love.

I always thought of love
and different ways to show
this kind of feeling, to be close
with a particular girl
and that maybe
she too is suspecting

this kind of new suspecting
of female-only love
that it could work maybe
and let it show
to all the world, especially to this girl.
My mind feels so close

to this wanted reality that is about to close.
People are cruel and suspecting
of my affection for another girl
whom I want to love-
I am afraid to show
my true self, maybe

No, I should forget them, maybe
forget those who are close
to me and who show
me care without suspecting
any ill will and love
but hate for me to show the same to a girl.

I have decided that I am a girl
and am now feeling that maybe
I am in love
with a girl who is a close
friend, and I am suspecting
that our love will show.

Family is suspecting my love for a girl,
a girl that I am a close friend with and maybe
one day I could show my affection for.

No comments:

Post a Comment